At Punjab 2 Abroad we believe in understating and assessing students personal requirements hence provide students with one–one session’s and guide accordingly. Keeping in view your individual profile and the professional market scenario, we guide and assist students to make the best career choice.
We guide and assist students with complete admission process on one to one basis. Our Senior counselors personally assist students in filing up admission forms and we give special attention to your application, highlighting the areas essential for a well presented application, also assisting with References and the Statement of Purpose.
Free counseling to students about course material, universities and a brief overview of the country.
- •Free counseling to students about course material, universities and a brief overview of the country
- •Counseling on the various admission tests, requirements for admission and evaluation of the candidates’ profile
- •Advise regarding procedures for obtaining visa and other documentation and helping them acquire visa without any hassle.
- •Guidance on financial assistance and educational loans available from various sources.
- •Helping students find suitable lodging facilities, traveling, placement, and arranging conveyance from the airport when students reach their destinations.
- •Motivating the students and increasing their level of self-confidence.
- •Coordinating educational and administrative matters between students and the institutes.
- •Providing parents with up-to-date information on the progress of their wards while they are abroad.
- •Conducting an orientation program before the students leave for foreign shores.
- •Pre Departure Briefings
- •Post Arrival Problems
- •Path Way Planning